|Ring Tricks 2.0 - DVD|
Ring Tricks 2.0 is the ultimate in impromptu magic using an ordinary borrowed finger-ring. First, see the various routines several times in different places to different people, all with their own unique endings. Then watch a full explanation explaining all the effects in details.
Featuring over 30 effects including an entire new routine, new endings and effects with a ring. With a running time of over two hours, this really is the most in-depth look at tricks that can be performed with an ordinary finger ring.
- Credits & Origins
- Ring Types
- Set 1: Eye Candy
- Set 2: Penetrations
- Set 3: Don’t Blink
- Set 4: False Transfers
- Ring & String
- Floating Ring
- Ring & Band
- Swings & Circles
Running Time: 2 hours, 1 minute
|Ring Tricks 2.0 £8|
|Cabaret Find the Lady - DVD|
- This is a stage size Find the Lady Routine using any three ungimmicked, any size cards. It can be done close-up with playing cards or business cards. It can be done in children's shows with A4 cards, with beer-mats in the pub or on stage with A2 size cards. The possibilities are endless.
- Because the cards are ungimmicked, it can be customised to the client. So you can have a picture of the bride in-between two pictures of the groom for a wedding. You can have a picture of the company boss in-between two signs that say 'Your Fired' for a corporate dinner party. In trade shows, he has pictures of the company logo and products on them. He performs the effect close-up at tables, in his children's show, on the street (busking style) and on grand stages to thousands of people.
- Stephen teaches you his entire routine with several live performances which you can then use in your show, and also customise to your client. This plays really big, but packs flat.
- The audience are involved throughout the routine, with them trying to find the lady at every step of the trick. The moves are easy to learn and so its a great trick to teach in workshops. He has performed this trick over 700 times over the last three years. It works with any three cards, of any size.
- Running Time: 34 minutes
|Cabaret Find the Lady £8|
|Stretchy Bands - DVD & Props|
Stretchy Bands are large hair ties, similar to elastic bands and loom bands. They pack small and play big, are great for teaching in workshops and offer a different selection of effects to elastic bands. This video teaches 26 different visual tricks which includes mentalism, penetrations, vanishes, games, restorations and more. They are just as much fun to perform as they are to watch. Check out the unedited, uncut, no camera trickery trailer that shows just a few of the effects.
Now featuring a
second DVD with two full routines (from myself
and Alex Fisher) performed and
explained along with instructions on where to source
your own bands cheaply for giveaways.
1. Y Knot
One band is locked within the other and around a the spectators finger. You wave and suddenly the two bands change places, while still tied around their finger.
2. Great Escape
Both bands are wrapped and secured around the spectators finger. They choose a colour and you make that band penetrate right through their finger.
3. Wrist To Wrist
Both bands are wrapped around your wrist. The spectator places their hand through the loops and upon their command, the bands penetrate your wrist and wrap around theirs.
4. Band through Anything
You place both hands behind the spectators arm and upon the count of three, it suddenly penetrates their arm to appear on top. This technique can be used for band through neck and any other object.
5. Dan Harlan Linking Bands
Both bands are stretched out between the fingers and the spectator grabs the two centre strands. When they let go, the bands are linked together. They stretch the centre strands again and suddenly they unlink.
6. Visual Link
The two bands are held in one hand, and upon tapping each other, they appear to link. They are then held cleanly by one strand showing them locked together before magically coming apart.
7. Through all Fingers
The band is wrapped around all four fingers, and yet upon your command, it instantly penetrates all of them at the same time.
8. Finger by Finger
A band is wrapped around each finger separately super securing them all in place. But still, you are able to make the band pass through each finger one at a time.
9. Noughts & Crosses
A band is wrapped around a finger and thumb. You show that if you release your finger it will either lock or come of your thumb. You then show the same happens to the finger. If the spectator can guess which side will lock, they will win the prize. Yet they never win.
10. Finger Prediction
You wrap the band around one of the fingers and the spectator calls out any number. You count across the fingers to that number, which ends on your prediction.
11. Swings & Circles
You chain both bands together and tie a know at the bottom. You are then able to use telekinesis to move the knot either in circles or to swing in a desired direction. Then the spectator tries this and to their astonishment it works for them as well.
12. Jumping Band
You triple wrap a band around two fingers and use the second band to lock all four fingers apart preventing any trickery. Yet with a little shake, the band suddenly jumps onto the other two fingers.
13. Transpo Band
You triple wrap a band around two fingers, and the other band around the next two fingers. With a little shake, they both change places.
14. Torn & Restored Band
You take a band and snap it in half. Yet with a bit of magic, you magically restore it.
15. Palm to Palm
The band is wrapped around your palm and you get the spectator to hold their palm to your palm. It then jumps from your hand to their hand.
16. Band through their wrist
The band is doubled over and wrapped around the spectators wrist. You grab one of the strands and pull and it penetrates through and off their wrists. (T&R Band Method)
17. Knuckle to Knuckle
You wrap the band around a knuckle and close your hand into a fist locking it in. Yet with a simple tug it jumps to the adjacent finger. You do this for three times between all the fingers.
18. Thru the Finger
The band is wrapped around the base of the finger. You give a simple tug and it seems to pass right through.
19. Band thru Thumb
You tie a band around your thumb and allow the spectator to hold onto the end of the thumb to stop it escaping. Yet at your command, it penetrates the thumb.
20. Snap of finger
You place a band around a finger and hold it out upwards facing them. You pull the ends and it appears to pass through the finger.
21. Vanishing Band
One or Both bands are wrapped around your wrist. The spectator chooses a colour and with a quick shake, the band vanishes from your wrist.
22. Locked Hand Test
The spectator stretches out a band between both wrists. Another spectator does the same within their band locking them together. They find it impossible to escape without removing the band from one of the hands, until you show them the secret.
23. Thumb Tie
You lock your thumbs into the band and tie each thumb securely. It would take about 15 seconds to release and tie yourself again, but you can do it instantly.
24. Bands through the magicians wrist
You make one or both bands suddenly penetrate off your wrist.
25. Finger Jump
The string is tied around your middle finger, and you show that and the first finger together. With a little shake the string jumps to your first finger, and then back again.
26. Band through Spectators Finger
The band is wrapped around their finger, and trapped there. But at your command, it can pass through their finger.
DVD 1: 1 hours, 55 minutes, DVD 2: 35 minutes.
|Stretchy Bands £12|
|2 x DVDs & bands|
|The Key Project - DVD & Props|
Includes two special metal key fobs.
1. You show the spectator a blank key-fob and ask them to hold it. They think of a number and remember the corresponding item from a list on your phone. The item they are thinking off then appears on the key-fob.
2. Holding the blank key-fob, they make numerous choices eliminating imaginary playing cards until only one remains. That card then appears on the key-fob.
3. After giving the spectator the blank key-fob, they pick a coloured key from a small collection. They open their hand to see the fob has changed colour to match the key.
4. Two keys with coloured covers on are shown and placed into the spectator's hand. One is removed and with a quick wave, it changes places with the key still in their hand, before vanishing.
Other effects include the Bending Key, Static Keys, Shopping Tag Predication, Haunted Key and additional ideas & effects by Alex Fisher. More tricks and jpegs are available in the data folder, accessible via a computer.
Running Time: 56 minutes
|The Key Project - £10|
|DVD & Props|
|Children's Show Routines - DVD|
Ten routines, performed to a real live audience and then fully explained for you to use in your own show. Templates for all the effects are included in a Data folder to be printed out. Most of the effects in this video can be customised for the client and themed to suit a Christmas, Halloween, or Easter show etc. The tricks together can form a complete show for your audiences.
A pencil on a board changes direction before revealing two comical pictures.
2. Birthday Wish List
A number of items are shown and eliminated leaving one, the gift nobody wants!
3. Last Two Cards Match
Five pairs of animals are shown and mixed. Yet they all match at the end.
4. Impossible Jigsaw
The child picks a random piece, which coincidently fits the space in the jigsaw.
5. Custom Painting
Learn how to make your own colouring book and watch a routine using it.
6. The Spelling Game
Six children are given a letter each and they challenge each other to spell words.
7. Silhouette Game
After guessing the animal from the silhouettes, you produce three of them.
8. Comedy Linking Rings
A four ring routine when the child performs all the links.
9. Birthday Card Surprise
Birthday cards are shown and discarded but keep reappearing in your hands.
10. Mind Reading Cootie Catcher
The spectator makes all the decisions to choose a section, which you predicted.
Running Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes
|Children's Show Routines - £10|
|The Money Project - DVD|
This DVD features six full routines, all about Money.
Coin Routine (Gimmick)
A coin is produced, then two more. Two of the coins vanish, upon which the last coin turns into a Jumbo with a kicker ending.
One Coin Routine (Impromptu)
An anytime, anywhere one-coin routine including productions, transpositions, vanishes, penetrations and with numerous endings to choose from.
Three Coins Routine
Three coins are produced, followed by a three-fly routine, a coin swallowing routine of which they all vanish and then has several different endings.
Five banknotes are shown, and even though they get discarded numerous times – you magically somehow always have five notes in your hands.
You take some money out of your ATM machine numerous times, only for it to vanish and the ATM machine to magically close down.
Card Coin Matrix
Four cards with a coin upon them are shown. A card is selected, and covered by the spectator. The coin on each of the other three cards vanishes and appears on the card under the spectator’s hand.
Running Time: 2 hours, 17 minutes
|The Money Project £8|
|Jack Spade Storydeck - DVD|
- Jack Spade is a private investigator trying to solve the case of the stolen diamond ring. Told through the revelations of a pack of playing cards, this is a story-deck routine that acts as the finish to Stephen's close-up, parlour and stage shows.
- Each card is produced from within the deck in time with the narrative. Stephen goes through several versions of the effect, the stack, the false shuffles, the revelations, secret marks, extra cards and all the gags - everything.
- Its a card trick with every card in the deck and its a superb finish to any magicians set.
Running Time: 1 hours, 18 minutes
|Jack Spade - Storydeck £10|
|Body Tricks - PDF Book & DVD|
- The PDF book is a 182 pages A4 size with full colour pictures breaking down over 100 magic tricks, jokes and effects that can be performed with the human body. It also includes two perfomance poems that to accompany body effects.
The DVD is a collection of 64 magical effects using nothing but the human body. Learn to remove your own thumb, stretch your fingers, twist your hands and levitate of the ground. This is the ultimate in impromptu magic, tricks that can be performed instantly without the need of any searching for props.
Whether you’re a professional magician, hypnotist, psychic or just looking for some interesting stunts to amuse your friends, there is something here for everyone.Thumb Tricks Travelling Thumb Moving Thumb Stretching Thumb Restrained Thumb Tricks with your Fingers Chomp Extra Finger Production Finger Crack Finger Stretch Finger Test Andrew Mayne’s Finger Through Cheek Finger Through Finger Finger Through Shirt Magnetic Fingers Miscommunication Fingers Missing Mid-Finger Ring Finger Bond Telescopic Pinkie Three Finger Monte Vanishing Pinkie Twisting Finger Tricks with your Hand Blue Vein Reading Fist Fight Hands Turn Up Hand Chopper Hand Snap Backwards Locked Hands Test Spectators Hand Twist Two Left Hands Tricks with the Arms and Legs Bloody Murder Downfall Forever Falling Legs Through Floor Growing Arm Shrinking Arm Not In-Sync Hercules Arm Rising Arms Idol Hands Tricks with the Nose Break Your Nose I’ve Got Your Nose Nose Twister Tricks with your Eyes Hole In Your Hand Bite In Your Hand Floating Sixth Finger Invisible Finger Shrinking Finger Spirit Taps Swallow An Eyeball Stuck Eyes Tricks with your Feet Tootsy Levitation Toe Levitation Stuck Foot Stand Up Tricks with your Mind Grey Elephants In Denmark Perfect Telephone Trick Thought Transmitter Think of a shape Think of a number Invisible Coin Trick Missing £10 Note Tricks with Other Body Parts Impromptu Head Twist Neck Breaker Thumb Through Ear Running Time: 1 Hour, 56 Minutes.
|Body Tricks £8|
|Romantic Bar Magic Vol.1 - DVD|
- This is a collection of romantic themed magic that can be performed at weddings, on valentine day or close-up at restaurants / bars to couples on a date..Many of the effects are suitable for parlour, as well as close-up and there are multiple live performances for all the tricks, filmed at Illusions Magic Bar before a full explanation.
- Glass & Strawberry -- A strawberry continually reappears under a glass then turns into a lime.
- Key to my Heart -- The spectators have to find the key to the magician’s heart shaped lock.
- Heart & Silk -- A silk is produced, penetrates a solid metal heart and then turns into a rose.
- Champagne Compass -- A bottle continuously changes direction leading to a shocking end.
- Love Handles -- Hearts on paddles vanish & appear before turning into heart shaped sponges.
- Running Time: 1 hour, 48 minutes.
|Romantic Bar Magic Vol.1 £8|
|Romantic Bar Magic Vol.2 - DVD|
- A second collection of Romantic theme magic designed to be used at Weddings, on valentine day or close-up at restaurants / bars to couples on a date. Many of the effects are suitable for parlour, as well as close-up and there are multiple live performances for all the tricks, filmed at Illusions Magic Bar before a full explanation.
- Gamble with my Heart - My version of five card repeat, with a surprise ending.
- Card in Heart Balloon - A thought-of playing card appears inside a heart shaped balloon.
- Wedding Thoughts - Two people think of two objects from a list, then you read their minds.
- Heart String - The spectator makes a heart pendant spin and swing in their own hands.
- Ring & Rose - A ring vanishes and appears inside a rose.
- Ambitious Waltz - A unique take on the ambitious card with an anniversary waltz ending.
- The Four Card Trick - Hearts vanish from the cards and appear on the spectator’s card.
- Running Time: 1 hour, 46 minutes.
|Romantic Bar Magic Vol.2 £8|
|Thimble Stars - DVD|
- Thimble Stars is a 4 minute thimble manipulation routine, as Stephen performs in his children's show, adult parlour, and in close-up situations.
- He performs it over 250 times a year in his children's show to comedy patter, which ends in a spring rabbit production. His close-up version ends with the vanish of all four thimbles.
- The routine has been devised to work around all bad angles, eliminate steals and awkward moves and make the routine as 'fool proof' as he could make it. He doesn't wear a jacket or use sleeves. The only clothing requirements are that you have trouser pockets.
- There are many live performances featured on the DVD, including some to music along with a full explanation of each move in the routine.
- This has been his opening routine since 2007 and he has won several competitions with this act. This is Thimble Stars.
Running Time: 1 hours, 11 minutes.
|Thimble Stars £8|
|Traffic Lights - DVD|
You produce three different coloured gaming counters, manipulate them from hand to hand, to the mouth, and from the pocket. Then they magically transform into a multi-coloured ball.
There are no gimmicks involved and no extra counters. This routine uses pure sleight-of-hand with just the three counters you produce. The same routine can also be done with three ordinary coins making it a perfect impromptu performance of magic. Also taught is a three-stage one coin / counter routine.
Includes coloured counters and final load ball.
Running Time: 38 minutes
|Traffic Lights - £10|
|DVD & Props|
|A Journey Through Space - An Educational Magic Show||
90 Page Book
This booklet contains the complete routines for an educational magic show based around astronomy and Space. The entire show is narrative based, with a story that runs throughout the entire show. It starts at Space camp, where the children undergo special astronaut training. They then learn a little about how we left earth and the first monkey that went into space.
We leave the earth and take a trip to the moon, before moving onto the planet Saturn. We then finally return back home which concludes the show.
At each part of the mission, there are magical effects that help tell the educational message. Each trick has a number of scientific facts that build on the teachings of astronomy.
Most of the tricks can either be made or bought and help fill an entire stage or the corner of the classroom.
An educational show such as this one can be utilised to promote yourself during the school year, as it teaches the curriculum. It can help obtain more work, and promote your name for other shows down the line.
A Journey Through Space - PDF Download - £8
59 Page Book
- In 2011-2012, I lectured to numerous magic clubs on all the tricks in this book. Included is my latest Story-Deck routine as performed in the British Championships of Magic, my Champagne Compass, Love has great Power, Swings and Circles and Furious Bird Trick all retail separately at more than the cost of the book! The Dream Prediction is my currently closing trick in my adult stage Mentalism show and is a sure-fire knockout with any audience. There are two effects with an iPhone included which I perform when stopped in the street and basically every trick in this book I have performed for years.
- 1) Champagne Compass
- A Champagne bottle continuously changes direction, until being opened up to reveal two comical endings.
- 2) Heart Paddles & Sponges
- The hearts on two paddles jump all over the place, before emerging out of the paddles and turning into a giant heart.
- 3) Love Has Great Power
- Ten picture cards are shown, mixed, and dealt into pair but when they are turned over, they all magically match.
- 4) Playing Cards Match
- The four Kings & Queens are mixed up and dealt into pairs, but when they are turned over, they all mysteriously match.
- 5) Jack Spade: Private Detective
- All 52 playing cards are produced in-time to a narrative about a detective finding a stolen ring. This is the old routine I use to perform before it many updates before its tuition DVD was filmed.
- 6) Swings & Circles
- A pendant routine where the spectator gets to control the actions of a small object using the power of their mind.
- 7) Magic List
- A list of objects is read out and two people are asked to think of one each. Yet somehow, you are able to read their minds.
- 8) Impromptu Find The Lady
- Three Card Monte - Using just three normal cards, no table, no gimmicks or extra cards and all the bad gags included.
- 9) Spelling Packet
- Eight cards are mixed up, yet the magician can spell to any card he wishes then transpose the last card with magic!
- 10) The Furious Bird Trick
- Four cards with birds on them are shown. One by one the birds vanish, only to reappear on the spectator’s card.
- 11) Guess Who
- A game of Guess Who is played where all but one piece is eliminated, that matches your prediction.
- 12) Dream Prediction
- A book is chosen, a page and a word. Yet all three matches your prediction made before the show even started.
Simply Amazing - PDF Download - £8
The Parasol Act - DVD
The Parasol Act was the opening routine in my children's show between 2008 and 2013. It was also featured in my competition act and adult cabaret shows. The routine taught on this DVD was perfected primarily for children. It required no jacket, no restrictive holders, could be performed wearing a short-sleeve shirt and almost surrounded.
Understand that I had learned a complicated parasol manipulation act but found it impractical for the real world due to angle issues, body loading time, restrictive movements and drop-outs. I also didn't want to wear a jacket. This routine was developed as a solution to all these problems. I can walk onto the stage and perform a ten minute act (or longer) without fear of anything slipping out or flashing, yet still go into the routine whenever I wanted.
For the main act, I produce five single parasols, and a final triple giant parasol after manipulating cocktail umbrellas. While you are free to use the entire routine as taught, know that it is played heavily for comedy with children and while I do teach my entire competition act that was done for adults, what you will learn the most from this project is the holder I use, how I lock them in place, how I display them after producing so they are out of the way, the flow of the routine from thimbles to silk to parasols, the various finishes and the speed and ease of the set-up. What you will learn are all the day-to-day tips I picked up from performing this act over 150 times to audiences below and around me.
All the moves can be performed by any person of any size or height or waistline, without having to wear any additional clothing. The only restriction is that your shirt must be tucked out at the back (or wear a jacket).
There are five live performances of the act in front of a real audience before the full explanation.
Running Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes.
|The Parasol Act £8|